[access-uk] Re: Netbook Deal

  • From: "Barry G" <lister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 13:01:17 -0000

Hi Barry, many thanks for that, it was extremely helpful! I'll have a look at prices for the 140 before making a decision but I only want it for word-processing and for demonstrating dyslexia-related assistive software which I know runs well enough on the 120 for demo purposes...

Again, many thanks, and all the best,
Barry G
----- Original Message ----- From: "Barry Toner" <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>