[access-uk] Re: Need a Pipex User to Answer Question

  • From: "Sandra Henshall" <oceania@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 07:50:42 +0100

Hi Darren,
I've never seen any reference to e-mail filters on the Pipex website but if you feel they are snaffling messages then obviously some sort of filter is at work. What number are you calling for support? On the couple of occasions I've had to ring them, I've usually managed to speak to someone and they've usually been very helpful. The number I call is:
08450772537.
Is this any use?

Cheers,
Sandra.