[access-uk] Re: NVDA - pros and cons

  • From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 11:18:48 +0100

Clive, I am using NVDA to reply to your e-mail. Although I am primarily a Window-eyes user, I do also use NVDA and like it a lot. Obviously there are things that it will not do compared to commercial screenreaders, but for a lot of people NVDA will fulfill most if not all of their needs. I'mnot talking about most of the people on this list as most are fairly advanced computer users. In answer to your question re the log-on screen, yes, there is a setting in NVDA for that. If you require any further information, please contact me off list. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Clive Pallett" <clive.pallett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>