[access-uk] Re: NO ITV AUDIO DESCRIPTION ON OCCASIONS

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 21:06:00 +0100

Tony,

We're talking about a failure of audio transcription last Wednesday,
30th March, so (as far as I know) a Monday doesn't come into the
equation.

However, there was another evening, within the past couple of months,
but I didn't note that time.

I will probably let the list know of any further failure, in case people
want to take it up and/or comment further to me.

I hope though that I'll hear from ITV and that the problem will be
solved - well, at least until the next time!

Cheers.  Thanks also for your info.  Maybe it'll all tie together some
time.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx