[access-uk] Re: NC10 and Microphone Settings

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 21:03:05 -0000

Hi Eleanor,

I don't see that you've got a reply on this.  It should work the same as any
other XP machine.

You need to get to the Properties.  (Either right click on Volume in your tray,
if it's there) or open the volume and press Alt+P and "Enter" on Properties.
Take a look and you'll find the recording section.  It's a bit fiddley till you
get the hang of it.

If you can't understand and don't get there, I'll gladly call you tomorrow, if
you email me privately with your phone number.

HTH:

Going to watch TV for a while now so probably won't get back to my email till
tomorrow, later when I've shopped in town first.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx