[access-uk] Re: N86 and sd cards?

  • From: "Barry Toner" <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 15:42:02 +0100

Hi,

If you take the back off.  Facing up the way, so the camera slider is at the
top.  Take your right hand and slide it up the side of the phone you'll be
able to feel with a finger tip or finger nail, a slit.  This is where your
Micro SD Card goes.  So it's the smallest SD Card you can get.  Not the
full-sized one like you would slip into a Laptop memory card reader, Victor
Reader Stream etc.

Cheers,

Barry.