[access-uk] Re: My sent items folder in oe6

  • From: Nadia Van Niekerk <nvniekerk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 12:04:02 +0200

NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice which
can be viewed at http://www.sars.gov.za/Email_Disclaimer.pdf
Should you be unable to access the link provided, please contact our offices
for a copy of the legal notice at 0860 12 12 14 or 27 012 422 6301

Hi Marie

I am not sure that I understand you correctly, but I have created some
folders in my outlook 6 program and move all the mails I would like ther to
the spesific folders.  If you want to move all the mails at once, use
control and a to select all and the press control shift and v to move them
all.  Sorry if that is not what you was looking for.

Nadia van Niekerk
Cell:  +27(0) 82 927 6531
Email:  nvanniekerk@xxxxxxxxxxx