[access-uk] Re: Mobile Phone Magnifier

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 03:07:05 +0100

Thanks George and Colin, But strangely, the only info I could find about
that magnifier was that it's coming soon on the Enable Eyes website. Even
the Mobile Speak site had no mention of it. Maybe because it's not out yet?
Or probably my searching skills didn't help! *G* Oh well, I'll revisit those
sites in a couple of months maybe by then they will have some details.

Cheers,

Amro