[access-uk] Re: Mirrored hard drives question

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 16:13:32 +0100

In such circumstances, it is always best to leave the system alone
until the verification and repair are complete.

I would then suggest you run appropriate diagnostics to establish
which drive is/was suspect, and possibly consider an early
replacement.  However, check the warranty on the suspect drive, just
in case it is still covered.

George.