[access-uk] Microsoft Word 2003 moving between documents

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 15:04:52 -0000

Hi
I am not sure which list Maria asked this question.  I've just tried it out,
Maria's way and jackie and George's way.  I have no problem doing Alt+Tab and
moving between both documents.  I ensured that both documents were maxamised as
this is my preference in any case and it works just fine.  I then went to
Window like George suggested and put the documents side by side and I xould
still do Alt+tab and move between the documents, of course I could use Ctrl and
F6 as an alternative.  Was beginning to feel spoilt for choice.

Eleanor