[access-uk] Messages bounced by Demon

  • From: "Keith Rothwell" <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 18:35:43 +0100

Hi Steve

Demon Internet introduced Brightmail Spam Filtering a few months and it
seems to have bouts of treating Postings from Yahoo Groups and Smart Groups
as Spam as a consequence of which I was removed once from "The Archers"
(Smart Groups) and twice from all my Yahoo Lists. In both Cases of the
'lock out' toby Yahoo I only got back on through the List Owner of "Dolphin
Users" removing the 'Lock Out' - he checks for this regularly and restores
the 'Unfortunate Lister' which does the same then for all the Yahoo Lists
that Person is on - I believe that a number of other ISPs are also causing
the same problem.

Bi from Keith

--

KEITH ROTHWELL

Bury, Lancashire, United Kingdom

keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.g8eap.demon.co.uk for Personal Site
or www.polonius.plus.com for Polonius Solutions

BLIND PERSON - NO GRAPHICS PLEASE - PLAIN TEXT ONLY PLEASE