[access-uk] Re: May be getting somewhere, but have a question on go to dialogue in Excel 2003

  • From: Chris <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Carol Pearson <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 18:27:11 +0100

Hi, not quite. I highlighted the cells *before* opening the go to dialogue box,
and somehow the references were there so I could, in this case, copy them to
the clipboard and use them as part of my formula. I just don't know why I can't
duplicate this for the other references I want to use.

--
Chris Hallsworth
Please visit my blog at http://chrishallsworth.wordpress.com

You wrote:
If you're talking about the Goto command, type CTRL+G followed by the
cells/rows you want to highlight.

EG:  CTRL+G A6:A10

(Note the colon separating the start and end point.)

I hope I've understood your question correctly.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx