[access-uk] Re: Making IE my default browser

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 21:43:47 +0100

Well actually, I have one reason. My girlfriend can hardly use IE7 at all. If she does, her XP Home SP3 laptop freezes, and when she restarts the computer her JAWS 9 refuses to read things and a uninstall, including shared components, and a reinstall, is necessary to get it reading again. I don't know if any other machine does this, but hers certainly does, and I don't know how she could fix it. Does anyone know?

--
Chris Hallsworth

Derbyshire, UK

E-mail