[access-uk] Magic

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 23:36:46 -0000

With the greatest re4spect to the company that supplied my Magic and those who
have given me Technical Support from same company, I remain having great
difficulties with Magic and wonder if someone on the list can assist me.

My problem is that as I understand it I can save my Default Magic settings.
These are not saving.  Every time I start Magic it is at the lowest level of
magnification and I have to increase it.  I also remove the highlight virtual
focus lines, e.g. in Outlook Express when i open it, I have a brown box which
surrounds a highlighted e-mail.  When I open the e-mail this highight box
changes from brown to a green colour.  I have been shown how to remove the
highlight and again I attempt to Save the default settings but no luck.  I am a
little bewildered that there is not much knowledge about magic and how it works
from the tech support team!!!

Eleanor