[access-uk] MSN messenger v6.2.

  • From: "jim.doc" <jim.doc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 09:33:52 +0100

Hi all,

I seem to be having a problem with MSN messenger in that when I first start
a conversation and the cursor is on the input field, it doesn't read out the
message when it is sent or the message that comes back from the other
person. However, if I take focus away from the input field and put it back
again, all works fine. This is a slight annoying if I have more than one
conversation going at any one time as I have to keep moving the focus to the
tool bar and back again to join in with the conversation, can anyone suggest
what I can do to rectify this annoying problem? I am using jaws 6.10 with
XP.

thanks in advance.
Jim.