[access-uk] Re: MS Web Outlook

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 17:12:52 +0100

Hi,

What do you mean by Web Outlook?  I use Exchange Outlook Web Access with JFW (I
am using it now at work), and have also used Outlook 2003 with RDP over HTTP.
The later is really easy because its just an Outlook 2003 client, the former
needs the virtual cursor as there is a lot of links in it, and it works better
in the basic and not premium interface mode.

Thanks.
Andrew.