[access-uk] Re: MOBILE QUESTION

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 10:30:55 +0100

MOBILE QUESTIONHi Steve,

Sounds like you have old, or perhaps new, firmware.  It works for me on
Firmware 3.45, which is quite old, maybe they nuked it in newer firmware,
but I don't see why that would be.  Another possibility is that your MP3 may
be VBR, which I believe the phone won't like too much.

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web site:  http://www.comproom.co.uk