[access-uk] Re: Logitech Wireless Headset

  • From: "martin wilsher" <martinwilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 11:39:15 -0000

hi Sacqib:

to cure this annoyance, go to tools, and then options, and then audio settings within skype. tab to the speaker settings and down arrow to logistic headset, then tab to microphone settings and do the same, then tab to ok. this should cure that little annoyance.

Hope to hear from you soon.

From Martin.

email. m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

twitter: