[access-uk] Linux Help Needed.

  • From: "Steve Holmes" <steve.holmes5@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 11:50:12 -0000

Hi everyone.

I am writing this because I want to setup a computer running Linux.  I have a
computer which runs Windows 98 and would like to use this particular computer
as my Linux machine.  Is this possible to do?  If it is, what software should I
use and, where do I get it from?  Also, can anyone suggest/recommend a good
wordprocessor which would work with Linux?  Finally I'm wanting to use a
dectalk synthesiser probably the dectalk USB one which works through the USB
port.  Your help with all these points would be very much appreciated.

Steve