[access-uk] Re: Lexmark Z65 Printer Problem

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 09:58:17 -0000

Hi Darran,

The XP Logo test warning is quite common, and since the
drivers come from a well known manufacturer, is not a worry.
It simply means that Lexmark have not had their drivers
digitally signed.

However, please very carefully check the name of the DLL
file being reported.  It doesn't even show up on a Google
search.

George.=20

thought=20
> was the correct Xp drivers, but I keep getting told that
my=20
> printer hasn't passed some Windows Xp logo test or other,
and=20
> the above file is missing.
>=20
> Can anyone throw any light on what I'm doing wrong!
Hopefully=20
> there's a Lexmark Z65 user out there who has gone through
the=20
> same frustrating process!
>=20
> Regards.
>=20
> Darran
>=20
> Contact Me By E-Mailing
> darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>=20
> ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, send a
message, to
>=20

=0AThis Message has been scanned for viruses by McAfee Groupshield.