[access-uk] Re: Kindle and Braille Display

  • From: "Yusuf" <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 19:27:04 +0100

NO and no. You can only use the 2 voices provided. It doesn't integrate into your screenreader so you won't be able to use it with a Braille display.

Yusuf
If you have nothing better to do, why not take a look at my blog
http://yusufaosman.wordpress.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sharon Bowell" <sharon.bowell1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>