[access-uk] Keeping drivers and software up-to-date

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 07:05:55 -0000

Hi Everyone.

I'm trying to find a solution that works well with jaws to enable me to keep my
software and drivers up-to-date.  Of course, I use Microsoft Update for Office
and Windows, but I want a really reliable service for updating all those
drivers and third party applications I use on my pc.  I'm trialling
Versiontracker which is the one that download.com recommend, however I want to
know how others have found this or similar services and whether they are overly
reliable.  Any thoughts would be appreciated.

All the best, Ibrahim