[access-uk] Re: K-Sonar

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 20:42:33 -0000

Yes me too Peter, which is why I wonder if anyone else is selling it here, just
out of curiosity.  We've both been out with it for a little trial, but didn't
like it because of having to wear headphones.  Neither Ian nor I felt at all
comfortable with that, but perhaps it's something you get used to.

Thanks.

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx
Skype Name: Cairnsplace