[access-uk] Re: Junk Files

  • From: George Bell <George@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 10:19:43 +0000

Hi Roger,

Especially – I repeat – ESPECIALLY where adaptive software is concerned, I
would want to examine each and every one of those 142 files before any kind of
removal process.

These programs are developed for the mass market, and cannot always be
guaranteed to be multiple screen reader aware.

I’d suggest it’s best to look at specific problems you are having such as speed
and performance, and go from there, rather than looking at the root cause,
rather than a global generic solution.

George.