[access-uk] Re: Jaws suggestions and possibly other screen readers too

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 16:11:29 +0100

Thanks everyone for your input. I agree folks shift enter and control shift enter does the job, but my point was, as Benjamin pointed, that when using the links list I think it's more convenient to have these added two buttons in place. But fair enough if you think that I'm being a little lazy and no need for this modification *smile*. To be honest what really bugs me that when I ever invoke the application key to say, open in a new window or more likely to save target as, the Jaws focus is almost never on target if I'm browsing in any way other than using the move to link button in the links list dialog. And that is definitely inconvenient and time consuming.

Any thoughts on my last point? Would be interested to hear from WE users too.

Cheers,
Amro