[access-uk] Jaws not working with Outlook Express

  • From: "Michelle Brandt" <michellebran@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 17:04:03 -0500

Hi everyone, I am the one with the troubles with Jaws and Outlook
Express.  As a reminder, I am using a brand new laptop with the demo
of Jaws 9.0.  I have contacted Freedom Scientific about Jaws not
reading the email address that is auto-populated as I type it in and
they say that the problem is not common, which means that it does
indeed happen, and perhaps the settings on my computer are not
correct, which they are.   That was basically the end of their
support.  I am curious now as to what everyone's experience is with
technical support after their products are purchased and installed.
Also, anyone have any experience with Windows Eyes?

Thank you,

Michelle