[access-uk] Jaws & OE again

  • From: "Phil Stephenson" <phil.stephenson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 15:01:42 +0100

Hi,

I presume the silence from my original emial means this has stumped you all,
just thought I'd give it antoher go in case....it's really bugging me now
and making it much more tedious to manage the emails I get from both lists.

Thanks,

Phil

-----

Hi,

Further to my emails of a few days ago re my proboems with Outlook, I've
switched back to OE 5 and the issue with it keep asking for password has
resolved itself.  Now have another issue over Jaws not announcing when I
select the 'group messages by conversation' option in the view menu.

In Outlook jaws would say for example 'unread conversation - jaws-uk'.  I
find this very useful when managing the emails that come in from both the
Jaws and access uk lists.  Anyone got any ideas of settings I should look
at, scripts etc etc.

Apparnetly when i select 'group by conversation' it puts a plus sign in
front of messages but jaws doesn't act like it does in OUtlook.

I'm using OE 5 with Win XP home and Jaws 5.84.

Thanks,

Phil

** To leave the Access-UK list, send a message with the Subject:-
** unsubscribe
** to access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** Please do not put text or signatures in the message body
** For other things like setting nomail when on holiday,
** or digest mode, send a message, to
** faq
** Please do not put text or signatures in the message body.