[access-uk] Re: Jaws 10 with Apologies.

  • From: Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis <bhawkeslewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2008 18:02:16 +0100

Mandy wrote:
I have a problem and apologies cos George quite rightly said go to a Jaws list for the best specific help with Jaws - I used to be in one but not sure what happened and I cannot find the email addresses I thought they were in WhiteStick website.

JAWS for Windows list on freelists:

//www.freelists.org/archives/jfw/

JAWS for Windows UK list on freelists:

//www.freelists.org/archives/jaws-uk/

JAWS-Users list:

I am using beta 10 and when I try to complete yougov surveys I find that the checkboxes will not work - if I check one then go onto the next it won't work unless I log out and log in again I might get one more question done - it is most frustrating.

For someone to reproduce this problem, they'd need to know what browser and browser version you're using and whether you have scripting enabled in your browser.

If you have a problem with the beta, particularly with a non-public page like a YouGov survey, I suggest reporting it to Freedom Scientific:

http://www.freedomscientific.com/support/JAWSbetaReport.asp

--
Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis