[access-uk] Re: JAWS volume

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 10:40:16 +0000

Have you tried the wav volume, it should be very loud with it also turned up. Tab 3 times past the mute check box, balance and there should be the slider.

At 14:52 19/01/2009, you wrote:
Hi all -

On my XP netbook, I have the master volume set to 100, and find with a powerful pair of Senheiser headphones, this is fine; However, if I use ear buds, the volume is much reduced, obviously because they are less powerful, and unlike the Senheiisers, don't have a volume control. I'm guessing the answer is no, but is there anyway to boost the volume for JFW? Obviously it can't be done through system volume, as I already have that set to 100 percent, but might there be another software synth that is more powerful? If I listen to music played in Winamp, then the volume is great, even with ear buds, in fact, there is so much discrepancy between the Winamp volume, and that of system Volume, that I can't hear what JFW is saying because Winamp is so much louder. So, any way to tweek JFW? -

Andy
Checked by AVG.