[access-uk] Re: JAWS scripts for Spotify for a friend.

  • From: Mark Faben <mark.faben@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 01:10:54 +0100

Me too... Still not been able to find and active link to them, yet it
seems they do, or at least have* existed... how annoying...

Don't suppose anyone knows the E-mail address of whoever it was who
created the scripts, if I can't find them maybe I can E-mail the
person who wrote them?

Mark Faben.

On 18/10/2010, Iain Lackie <ilackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I would be intrested to know the answer to this question. Fortunately I have
> my own copies of the scripts.
>
> Iain

Mark Faben

Web: http://www.accessibilitytester.com