[access-uk] JAWS and adding contacts

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 11:15:31 +0100

Hi all,
Before I post to the JAWS lists I've subscribed to, thought I'd try here first. Does anyone experience problems when you add a contact into Windows Live Messenger? JAWS doesn't want to read out what you've typed unless you do a screen refresh, insert escape. If anyone can duplicate this, is this the only fix, or do you have better ideas? Thanks!
Chris Hallsworth
Why not join my Blind Hobbyist group! To subscribe, send a blank message to blind-hobbyist-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx