[access-uk] Re: JAWS activation code

  • From: "James O'Dell" <jamesodell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 22:50:55 -0000

Hi Andy, yeah that's it!  Alternatively just put the CD in the sleave
labelled "Auth CD" into your drive after you have reinstalled XP and it will
automatically copy your code into the Windows Registry.  I personally think
FS should have used the term "User ID" instead of "Authorization Code" to
differentiate it from the activation Licence Code, which is a different
thing altogether.  Good luck.

James