[access-uk] Re: JAWS 10 and Windows 7

  • From: "Barry Toner" <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 10:43:28 +0100

The only thing I've seen from using Windows 7 in Beta form from Feb to July
and then RC1 to the present is the script to bring up a version of the
System tray doesn't' work.

this is easily gotten around by using the actual Windows system tray or
navigation bar with insert b.

JAWS has surprisingly been quite robust under Windows 7.

I can be quite a utilitarian user though so JFW11 might suit most people
best.

Barry.