[access-uk] Itunes in Windows 7 operating system compared to Media player 12

  • From: "Moty Azrad" <motiaz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk list" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 04:40:28 +0300

Hi all,

I've installed Itunes 9.2.1.
After the installation, I found more five other programs installed with it.
Including: quick time player and some other programs of Apple.
my questions:
1  What can Itune do that Windows media player 12 can not?
2  why do I need the quieck time player too?
3  Does Itune open some audio or vidio files that Windows Media player 12
can not?
Any output here is greatly appreciated

Moti

Moti azrad