[access-uk] Re: Itunes Mailling List

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2010 21:37:53 +0000

Hi all.
Please join the Portable Player list. This is not a specific iTunes list but discussion of iTunes is certainly welcome. (No, this is not my list. Smiles.) To join, send a message to portable-player-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe in the subject.
Hope this helps.

Chris H
You can contact me in the following ways:
E-mail and Facebook: challsworth2@xxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Blog: http://chrishallsworth.klangoblogs.net

On 01/11/2010 21:08, DEREK HACKETT wrote:
Hi Folks
Please could anyone suggest a good Itunes mailling list.
Many thanks
derek

signature database 5583 (20101101) __________

part000.txt - is OK