[access-uk] Is it just me?

  • From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 15:56:59 -0400

With Jaws 5.10, When I'm on the tree view of Outlook and tab into the
message list view and hit the end key to go directly to the bottom email,
Jaws does not read the last email of the list. I have to up arrow and then
down arrow again to have it read. Ditto with Jaws 4.5. Does anyone have the
same trouble? Again, I'm using Outlook. Also Windows XP.
Peter