[access-uk] Re: Iriver Questions

  • From: "Peter Logue" <plsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 22:30:59 -0000

Hi Marg,
The Iriver loch button is a slider on the upper right side of your Iriver
H340. You have probably slid it down to the lock position. Find the little
embossed slider on the right edge of your machine and slide it upward. As to
any reset buttone. Yes there is a reset button on the Iriver. This is a tiny
little hole on the upper left edge of your machine. Its right under that
little ribbed microphone. Its really small so its difficult to locate. You
can reset your machine by getting a little finishing nail and pressing it
lightly into that little hole. Try a few different gauges of nail and pin if
you don't get it first time.

Peter Logue