[access-uk] Re: Iphone four and daisy worm application

  • From: Gordon Keen <gordonkeen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 10:26:25 +0100

Sorry mate haven't a clue as:
1) I don't have an iphone

2)  I have to wait for Santa to bring me the new ipod touch

The link I posted leads to a site where amongst other things you can subscribe
to the mac access UK email list where you can find helpful folk who have many
of the answers to iphon/ipod/mac OS ten questions, sometimes I may even be able
to chip in with a suggestion as well. ;-)

Cheers

From glorious Devon, England.