[access-uk] Re: Installing extra voices for Talks help

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 10:29:45 +0100

Hi Chris,

Bit extreme isn't it?  You don't need to reformat your phone at all.  Simply
go into Talks Settings, Options, Registration, then down to manual
registration.  In there, delete the serial number that is in there, but
write it down first.  OK once you have deleted it, now request a 10 day
demo, in the registration options.  This turns Talks into a 10 day demo, and
then you can try all the voices you want.  Of course, if you had a 10 day
demo, before purchase, you won't be able to do it, and we won't be able to
reactivate a demo, as you can only do this once.

All the best

Steve