[access-uk] Installing Third Party apps on 6630

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindphones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 21:10:33 +0100

Hi Folks,

Just acquired this phone, and think its an excellent piece of kit! However
given the new software Installation procedure, I'm not too sure what the
deal is with installing Third party Applications such as IM+, and the vOICe
for example. Is it ok if one uses they're Screen-reader to complete the
installation? I realise there could be exceptions when installing another
Screen-reading product.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Matthews