[access-uk] Indoor TV Aerials

  • From: "Terry Robinson" <terry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accessuk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 07:13:23 -0000

Hi Dave and all,

The one we have has six elements, but their lengths differ far more than I'd
expect for a normal Yagi antenna. This must be to accommodate a large
bandwidth.

I think it cost about £5 from our local hardware shop, so they're not
difficult to find.

You do need a good signal, though, for these to be useful for digital.

Cheers,

Terry

DESCRIBE ONLINE - MAKING IT EASIER THROUGH TEXT

Terry Robinson B.Sc
82 Albert Rd.
Crosshill
Glasgow
G42 8DR
Tel: 0141 423 2683 - Mobile: 07771 610002
Web: www.describe-online.com