[access-uk] Re: Incapacity and DLA

  • From: <Clive.Lever@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 16:58:33 +0100

Hello Andy,

I'm not sure where I heard it, but I am sure I did hear that D L A was
not up for means testing.

Best,
Clive

Clive Lever
Diversity Advisor
01622 221163 (extension 7000 1163) Room 1.15, Sessions House, County
Hall, Maidstone, ME14 1XQ.
Diversity is a strength and we will value and harness difference for the
benefit of all service users, the individual and KCC.