[access-uk] Importing audio books onto iPhone

  • From: "Barry Hill" <barry.hill3@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 06:13:55 +0100

Hi all

I'm sorry if this has been covered extensively before, but I haven't seen
it.

I would like to transfer audio books that are currently in mp3 format from
my Windows 7 computer onto my iPhone 4s.  Looking on the net, it seems I
have to do all sorts to achieve this, including converting the format,
joining the separate files into one file, and allowing iTunes to import
talking books.  Is there something I can use that makes the process easier?

Also, what app do I use to play the talking book once it's on my iPhone.  Of
course, I want one that can remember my place and can bookmark too.

Many thanks

Cheers

Barry

---