[access-uk] Re: IS THERE ANY WAY OR AT LEAST SUGGESTIONS

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 00:05:55 -0000

I'm interested in this question of arials for DAB radios too.  It was too much
to fit into my email centred on memory cards, but I find the Bug has real
problems with my local radio station which simply doesn't give a strong enough
signal for usable reception.  Just as well that I don't value local radio here
in the West Midlands highly, but I do listen to the oldie music offering on
Saturdays.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx

From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Paul Holliman

When you say with an aerial attached, I presume you mean an external
aerial Carol? I assume the aerial is outside and pointed in the
direction of the boosters for your most popular multiplexes, or should
that be multiplices I wonder!!

Paul.