[access-uk] Re: IRIVER MP3 PLAYER

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 13:04:46 +0100

Hi Pele,

I don't know the answer to your problem, as I have the H340, but I have
Windows XP, and everything is working.  But one thing you might want to do
is to look at http://www.misticriver.net.  It is an Iriver enthusiasts
haven, and there are many experts on there, who may be able to help you.

Also, don't forget that the H320, your one, is also supported by the Rockbox
software, http://www.rockbox.org, so you can actually make that MP3 player
talk.

Good luck.

All the best