[access-uk] IPod menus not showing Device

  • From: "Clive Lever" <clive.lever@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 22:26:11 +0100

Helo all,

when I connect my IPod, it shows in "My Computer", but ITunes says an IPod is
connected but Itunes cannot identify it properly.  The more info page tells me
that this is because it appears in Windows but not in the ITunes device list,
and asks me to start from the top and select the device I need.  It doesn't say
what I have to start from the top of, so without a device list, how do I get
ITunes to recognise my IPod Nano 5G?  Please don't tell me I have to install
ITunes all over again.

Thanks,
Clive

Brian Perkins does crazy things with the shipping forecast: On YouTube at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWl0QD9W-Oc
And Charlotte Green poses as the Voicemail messenger from hell at:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GR7VIhcdYNI

Check out the videos, get the albums at www.bcab.org.uk, then steal this
signature.