[access-uk] Re: IOS5 News Stand

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 10:06:46 +0100

Hi Jackie.

I'll happily answer this one for you. In short, rather than having to go in to newspaper apps to access their content, the idea is that you can have all your newspaper subscriptions in the news stand, so when an issue of your favourite paper arrives and it is news stand compatible, you can browse it from within that folder.

All the best, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: Jackie Cairns
Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2011 10:03 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: IOS5 News Stand

Hi Steve

Forgive my ignorance as I haven't been following this thread, but what is
News Stand in the latest release?

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns