[access-uk] Re: IO System Error with Bookcourier

  • From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 23:35:22 -0400

You get corruption when the level of transfer speed isn't up to scratch. For
instance using a portable hard drive with a slow USB connection, when the
device is a high speed device. This often causes an I/O device error and your
prortable hard drive inevitably ends up needing a re format... Plus a high
speed PCI device for around 25 quid.

Peter