[access-uk] Re: IN TOUCH AND TECHNOLOGY AGAIN

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 10:24:29 +0100

IN TOUCH AND TECHNOLOGY AGAINTwo sensible and inovative products you've
chosen to focus on here Ian.  I've been a bit interested in  the Nano and
its practical use as a note/memo taker is what interests me.

As for the KNFB reader, UK price hyking doesn't help in its affordability to
non-ATW customers.  The inovative part of this product would seem , to me,
the software that corrects for curviture and distortions when scanning with
books.  Maybe the day will come when someone else will re-write this
software from scratch so that the rest of us get a look in, (smile).,

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx