[access-uk] Re: How would you use your mobile if you could?

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 16:10:35 +0100

I'd like an application like Premierscores or Live Sports to give scores, league tables, text commentary and stats like is already out there but don't work with Talks. Its not like any of the potential life changing ideas or won't make life easier, its more for fun but I've been looking for one for a while.

At 10:27 14/05/2008, you wrote:
Sounds kind of cool.

Regards.

Kulvinder Singh Bhogal